• Peter Mandel: Health and the bio photon field, the skin, color and self regulation
• Personal Expression, the Immune System, and the Colorpoint Method (excerpt from Course Level 2 Colorpuncture)
• Active Meditation developed for releasing the tensions and anxiety which are so prevalent in our culture
• Healing with Light Moves Beyond Fiction : Light emitting diodes (LED) in the practice of medicine has moved well beyond science fiction and into the real world....
• Nasa Explores: LED therapy has been used successfully with diabetic skin ulcers, burns, and severe oral sores caused by cancer treatment. The redder the light, the longer the wavelength, a
• NASA: Light on Healing The near-infrared light emitted by these LEDs seems to be perfect for increasing energy inside cells.
• Bernie S. Siegel, MD from the book: Love, Medicine and Miracles: Lessons Learned about Self-Healing from a Surgeon's Experience with Exceptional Patients
• Dr. Dean Ornish, MD - excerpt from
East-West, July/August 1991 "Prescription for a Sick Heart
• John Kabat-Zinn, MD - excerpt from
The TIMES, London, UK. Nov. 15, 1994
"Eastern Meditation is helping America's chronically sick"
• Herbert Benson, MD, "The Relaxation Response"
• Meditation for Health Purposes (National Institute of Health)
• Meditation for Health (teaches Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) as a self-care treatment for chronic, stress -sensitive symptoms)
• Buddhist Meditation and Health (Buddha Dharma Education Prog)
• Duke Center for Integrative Medicine: Stress Reduction FAQs
• Meditation for Health No need for the Lotus position
• A Guide to Meditation
In the West, the word meditation, means a concentrated state of mind in serious reflection. The Latin root of the word meditation mederi means to heal. It is an effort to heal afflictions of the mind, the hurt ego, ...
• Be Still on a Daily Basis
In this article the author discusses the benefits of being still. Sitting still, he says, for even five minutes a day, every day for a month, can begin to transform your life...